5. FK Khatlon
The club is based on Quorghonteppa region of Tajikistan. Founded 60 years ago in 1960, the club was originally named as FC Vakhsh. Due to financial crisis, the local Government of Quorghonteppa took over the ownership of the club and the club was finally named as FK Khatlon. FK Khatlon currently plays in the Tajikistan Higher League . However like the previous four clubs FK Khatlon too don’t have any overseas defenders in their team. However we might get to see some new recruitment from the club in the upcoming time.
Latest Articles –
- Revolutionizing Indian Football: FC Madras Introduces State-Of-The-Art Academy for Young Footballers
- Mariners Sail to Victory – ATK Mohun Bagan Clinch ISL Title in Final Against Bengaluru FC
- Match Preview: Bengaluru Looking To Reclaim Throne As ATK Mohun Bagan Eye Their First
- Javi to Mendoza – Ranking Every ISL Final Ever!
- ATK Mohun Bagan defeat Hyderabad FC in Penalty Shootout to Enter ISL Final