Another hot transfer news is coming straight from Hyderabad FC. Goalkeeper Kamaljit Singh is likely to change clubs ahead of the next ISL season.
The 23-year-old keeper has played 12 matches for Hyderabad FC conceding 26 goals in the 2019-20 season. Kamaljit began his career with the AIFF Academy and made his debut for them October 29, 2014 against United SC in the Durand Cup. Kamaljit made his senior debut for Sporting Goa in 2014 only where they won the match 3-2. Kamaljit has represented India U19 team during the Weifang Cup in 2011 and after a reasonable performance there he got selected for the India U23 team for their 2014 Asian Games training camp and was finalized for the Asian Games.
Odisha FC have already signed a deal with Ravi Kumar from Mumbai City and they have Arshdeep Singh in their roster. Which means Odisha will now have three Indian goalkeepers in their roster after a long time. Interestingly, all of them have represented Minerva Punjab in the past.
Latest Articles –
- I-League – Real Kashmir FC Sign Afghanistan International Zohib Islam Amiri
- കരോളിസ് സ്കിൻകിസ് – “വിജയിക്കാനുള്ള എല്ലാ ചേരുവകളും ബ്ലാസ്റ്റേഴ്സിൽ ഉണ്ട്”
- ആരാധകരുടെ സ്വന്തം ട്രാവൻകോർ റോയൽസ്
- Karolis Skinkys – “We have all the ingredients for a successful season”
- Bhawanipore FC vs ARA FC, I-League Qualifiers:Final Score 2-0,Bhawanipore tasted victory but loses the I league Spot
Hyderabad finished at the bottom of the standings last season and had the worst defensive record in the league. Odisha missed out on a playoffs spot but will be back at it again next season. Both teams will be looking to improve their squad and sign players early on to make amends for the 2018-19 season.