In a surprising turn of events, Kerala Blasters and Vikram Pratap Singh are about to finalise a deal which will see Vikram Pratap play for Blasters next season. The Kochi based outfit has been very busy in the transfer market. Acquisition of Vikram will definitely strengthen their squad.
The 18 year old forward is one of the hottest property in Indian football and many think of him as replacement of Sunil Chhetri in future. Vikram is a versatile forward who can play on both wings as well as center forward.
Latest Articles –
- Kiko Ramirez – Our strategy is always to be competitive
- Match Preview – Northeast United FC vs Chennaiyin FC – Team News, Injuries, Predictions, and more
- ഐഎസ്എൽ- ബെംഗളൂരുവിനെ തളച്ച് കേരള ബ്ലാസ്റ്റേഴ്സ് എഫ്സി
- Božidar Bandović – We will try to hold the ball more in the next game
- Match preview – India face Chile in their next challenge in the four nations tournament
Vikram came into the spotlight after stunning performance in the AFC U16 championships in 2018. The former Punjab FC man who started his career in renowned Chandigarh Football Academy was then bought into Indian Arrows setup.
In the first season with the Arrows, Vikram managed to score only one goal in 13 appearances. Vikram stepped up his game this season and scored 4 goals including the winner against East Bengal. Vikram mostly played on the right wing this season.
Vikram has been integral part of youth national teams of India. He has played India U16 as well as India U18. He was part of the team which came ever close to qualify for the U17 World Cup back in 2018. He scored one important goal against Vietnam in the group stage.
With Nongdamba Naorem coming back from Mohun Bagna after his loan spell and deal with Vikram Pratap almost done, both the wings at Kerala Blasters seem to be well and truly secured.