Sahal is on the verge of creating a huge buzz in the Indian transfer market as he inches closer to move to Kolkata Giants ATK-Mohun Bagan.
The Indian International midfielder signed a long term deal with Blasters last year but failed to get proper playing time under Eelco Schatorrie. A fan favourite at Blasters, Sahal is unlikely to continue at Kerala Blasters.
With Sahal moving to ATK, our sources also reported that Jobby Justin is likely to be part of this deal. It will be interesting to see how things pan out.
After impressing in the I League Second Division, Sahal was promoted to senior team of Kerala Blasters. Sahal has never looked back then. Sahal scored his first goal against Chennaiyin FC at Kochi. But he failed to register any assist that season.
Latest Articles –
- ISL Weekly Roundup – Mumbai and Hyderabad play out stalemate, Bengaluru FC and East Bengal record upsets, and more
- I-League Weekly Round Up – Thrilling Wins for Sreenidi and Gokulam, Churchill Triumph Late, And More
- Julius Düker – Stepping out of comfort zone is important for growth
- ISL – Kerala Blasters FC signs midfielder Danish Farooq
- I-League Weekly Round Up – Punjab top of the table, Kenkre surprises, and more
He was in and out under Eelco Schattorie this season. He mostly came on from the bench. He registered 2 assists this season.
Sahal played in the U23 AFC Championship Qualifiers for the India U23 team. He made his debut against Asian Giants Qatar in friendly. He made his senior National team debut against Curacao National team in the Kings Cup held in Thailand.
Sahal is one of the brightest prospect in Indian Football, but has failed to live upto potential. Sahal creates excitement amongst the fans when he plays on the pitch with his mesmerizing skills and trickery. Although he has lacked in the final third.
Even if the both parties finalises the deal, it may not be public knowledge until June. June is the month when ATK-MB merger will be completed and the management might like to come with big announcement for the occasion.